Senior Retirement Plan Administrator
Networks Connect is conducting a search for a Senior Retirement Plan Administrator. In this position you will provide exceptional customer service to our broad client base of Plan Sponsors/Employers, Financial Advisors, CPA’s, Recordkeeper Contacts and other partnerships), while performing technical plan administration at a high level of quality. Continue developing and sustaining partnership relationships with our entire client base. Provide a level of interpersonal skills that demonstrate leadership while performing select training to interoffice colleagues. Share expertise and confidence while mentoring peers to achieve company goals.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for servicing a plan book of business of 90 to 95 plans. From solo plans to +100 participant plans to plan’s that require no 5500 series filings.
- Assist with colleague training as needed.
- Undertake more complex projects as needed.
- Provide clear communication that conveys the right information to our client base, while performing routine compliance administration.
- Utilize current, standardized administration and tools (excel templates etc.) to perform all administrative reports.
- Must be detailed oriented in all aspects of administration; including detailed, notes, cell links and documentation.
- Sort through obtained data to meet timely testing deadlines that meet client expectations for such deliveries.
- Able to understand Plan Documents and how they relate to ongoing administration.
- Work with Recordkeeper data that is most likely received in varied formats and systems in order to reconcile Plan Assets.
- Understand the intricacy of plan asset reconciliations, document distributions, including Required Minimum Distribution calculations, contributions, earnings, transfers, adjustments etc. that may have transpired throughout the Plan year, including recordkeeping conversions.
- Provide timely contribution calculations and monitor IRS maximums and limits.
- Accurate and timely completion of IRS Forms (5500 series, 5330, 1099R’s and others)
- Assist colleagues with their questions by providing insight and options.
- Ability to provide to our clients, necessary direction and resources that assist Plan needs (payroll questions, corrections or adjustments, Plan design questions and any other plan related items).
- Continue to seek ways to improve our processes and services. Maintain client and plan data according to set administrative electronic path (Box…).
Location - Remote