Senior Patient Access Operations Coordinator
Networks Connect Professional Staffing is conducting a search on behalf of our client for a Senior Patient Access Operations Coordinator. This leader will be responsible for coordination of business operations of the Patient Access Department. Supervise, train, mentor, and develop staff to ensure departmental objectives are met.
As the Senior Patient Access Operations Coordinator your job duties will include:
- Responsible to coordinate the business and administrative operations of the 24/7 Patient Access Department.
- Perform supervisory duties which include hire, train, and evaluate the Patient Access team. (Admissions, Emergency Department, Laboratory and Radiology Registration and Scheduling, and Financial Clearance).
- Emphasis is placed on customer service, patient satisfaction, staff development, and fiscal goals. Responsible to assist in managing the financial aspects of the department and the quality assurance activities.
- Work with medical, nursing, and accounting staff to ensure appropriate patient placement. This position will rotate call, weekend and shift coverage as needed.
- In addition, will float between the different locations within Patient Access as needed.
You are the perfect person if you have:
- 4 years Related and progressive experience (Required)
- 7 years Without degree; related and progressive experience, preferably in healthcare field (Required)
- 1 year Supervisory or leadership experience in healthcare operations (Required)
- Associate’s Degree Business Administration or health care preferred (Required)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
Location - In Office
- Washington D.C.