Senior Analyst – Managed Care
Managed Care Senior Analyst
Networks Connect LLC is conducting a search for a Managed Care Senior Analyst job located in Sarasota, FL. In this position, you will support all contracting activities and serve as the contract modeling expert responsible for complex, accurate modeling of proposed contracts in organization’s managed care software, as well as, loading finalized contracts into the system, in addition to ongoing maintenance and updates to contract terms.
As the Managed Care Senior Analyst, your job duties will include:
- Reviewing and analyzing managed care contracts.
- Performing Rate Management analysis.
- Communicating complicated financial data to all levels of management and staff.
- Working heavily in spreadsheet programs, word processing, database programs, and various Microsoft applications.
- Managing multiple functions and responsibilities simultaneously and problem solving and thinking both creatively and analytically.
You are the perfect person if you have a:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required.
- Minimum of Two (2) to eight (8) years of healthcare financial/analytical responsibilities at a medium or large health care organization or large payor requiring a high use of critical thinking, complex analytical skills, and complex modeling
- Master’s Degree preferred.
- SQL experience a plus
- Power BI experience a plus
If you are interested in this Managed Care Senior Analyst job, please apply today by submitting your resume. Please continue to explore our job postings at www.networks-connect.com . We are excited to be a part of your next career move!
$79,000 - $115,000 salary
Location - In Office
- Sarasota, FL
Accounting & Finance