Retirement Plan Consultant
Networks Connect LLC is conducting a search for a remote 403(b) Account Manager on behalf of a industry leading client. You are the perfect candidate if you maintain client/advisor relationships, perform compliance testing and contribution calculations, prepare Form 5500, and enjoy working with auditors.
If you are interested in this 403(b) Account Manager job, please apply today by submitting your resume.
Location - Remote
- Provide timely, superior customer services and issue resolution to clients and advisors
- Maintain client relationships with high client retention rate
- Interpret plan documents
- Extensive knowledge of ERISA, IRS & DOL regulations regarding qualified plans, including 403(b) plans.
- Analyzes census to determine eligibility
- Calculate employer contributions based on the plan’s provisions and confirms with client amount of annual funding
- Perform annual non-discrimination tests (ADP/ACP; 415; 402(g), 416, 410(b)) and ability to discuss testing results with client
- Prepare Government Forms: 5500 and Related Schedules, 5558, 5330, 8955 and works with plan’s auditor and ability to discuss Forms with the client.
- Work directly with plan’s Form 5500 auditor
- Posts year-end client deliverables to Pension Pro
- Identifies and audits TIAA processes to ensure RMD distributions have been communicated to eligible participants.
- Works with assigned Administrator to ensure deadlines are met timely
- Responsible for entering amendment requests in Pension Pro; updating Relius specs, platform specs, obtaining signatures and follow-ups with clients.
- Attends client and advisor calls/meetings upon request with approval from assigned Manager.
- Annual year-end clean-up to include follow-up on forfeiture re-allocations, source transfers determined during the compliance review
- Determines and calculates plans corrections that may be required to ensure plan compliance and works with client to ensure correction is properly executed.
- Participates in client document calls during the on-boarding process. May be required to assist CT with obtaining prior year and/or prior platform info.
- Work with clients to terminate their plan
- 5+ Years of Defined Contribution retirement compliance and service experience
- Multiple Employer Plan experience
- 403(b) Compliance testing experience (desired not required)
- Excellent Client Relationship skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Problem solving ability
- Ability to work in fast paced team environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office (excel, word, outlook)
- Working knowledge of Sungard Relius compliance software, FT Williams Government forms and Pension Pro a plus
- ASPPA designations a plus or be willing to obtain designations
- Ability to ensure timely and accurate completion of all assigned client’s compliance testing, valuation reporting and tax filings.
- 3(16) Fiduciary Services knowledge a plus
- If remote employee, must have previous experience working from home