Retirement Plan Consultant (DC/DB)
A rapidly growing Third Party Administration firm has an immediate opening for Defined Contribution & Defined Benefit retirement plan administrator/consultants.
Our client offers a team approach where employees are encouraged to share ideas, be open to change, and work together to create a fun and productive work environment.
- A-Z retirement plan administration.
- Consulting with clients to achieve their desired retirement plan goals.
- Census scrubbing and eligibility determination.
- Compliance Testing: HCE/ Key determination, Top Heavy, ADP/ACP, 410(b), 401(a)(4), and 415.
- Calculation of contribution allocations.
- Self-Employment Income calculations.
- Reconciliation of plan trust assets.
- Completion of annual valuation reports.
- Preparation of required government filings, including Form 5500 series.
- 5+ Years of plan administration experience is preferred.
- Excellent client service and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Software skills: Excel, Word, Outlook, Adobe.
- Ability to work as a part of a team or independently.
- Knowledge of FT Williams and/or Pension Pro software is a plus.
- Defined Contribution and/or Defined Benefit Experience is a must.
We will happily entertain working with remote employees, and offer a flexible work schedule, benefits, and personal time off. We are confident our firm provides a dynamic, flexible, and personable work environment, in which our employees are treated as unique individuals. Contact us if you’d like to learn more!
Please email resume to SMinor@ncstaffing.com
Location - Remote