Retirement Plan Consultant
Are you an experienced Retirement Plan Consultant or Administrator looking for a new remote career opportunity? We have multiple positions available with our rapidly growing clients that are fully remote and designed to help businesses maximize their corporate retirement plan through creative plan design, consistent plan monitoring, and compelling client service.
Responsibilities may include:
- A-Z retirement plan administration.
- Single point of contact and ownership for assigned clients and financial advisors.
- Census scrubbing and eligibility determination.
- Compliance Testing: HCE/ Key determination, Top Heavy, ADP/ACP, 410(b), 401(a)(4), and 415.
- Ensure compliance with DOL and IRS requirements.
- Calculation of contribution allocations.
- Self-Employment Income calculations.
- Reconciliation of plan trust assets.
- Completion of annual valuation reports.
- Preparation of required government filings, including Form 5500 series.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Retirement administration in a remote environment.
- Experience with FT William software, Relius, ASC, Datair and Pension Pro.
- Strong competency with Microsoft Excel.
- ASPPA QKA or QPA certified.
- Knowledge of ERISA, combined plan testing, DB/DC administration.
- Outstanding client relationship management skills, service, and support.
Location - Remote