Retirement Plan Administrators
Networks Connect is conducting a search for a Retirement Plan Administrator (Remote). In this position you will provide exceptional customer service to our broad client base of Plan Sponsors/Employers, Financial Advisors, CPA’s, Recordkeeper Contacts, and other partnerships), while performing technical plan administration at a high level of quality. Continue developing and sustaining partnership relationships with our entire client base.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for servicing a plan book of business of 70 to 90 plans. From solo plans to +100 participant plans to plan’s that require no 5500 series filings.
- Provide clear communication that conveys the right information to our client base, while performing routine compliance administration.
- Utilize current, standardized administration and tools (excel templates etc.) to perform all administrative reports.
- Sort through obtained data to meet timely testing deadlines that meet client expectations for such deliveries.
- Able to understand Plan Documents and how they relate to ongoing administration.
- Work with Recordkeeper data that is most likely received in varied formats and systems to reconcile Plan Assets.
- Understand the intricacy of plan asset reconciliations, document distributions, including Required Minimum Distribution calculations, contributions, earnings, transfers, adjustments etc. that may have transpired throughout the Plan year.
- Provide timely contribution calculations and monitor IRS maximums and limits.
- Accurate and timely completion of IRS Forms (5500 series, 5330, 1099R’s and others)
- Ability to provide our client with the necessary direction and resources that assist Plan needs (payroll questions, corrections or adjustments and any other plan related items).
- Continue to seek ways to improve our processes and services. Maintain client and plan data according to set administrative electronic path (Box…).
- Prefer college graduate, but not required.
- 2 to 3 years of TPA compliance and administration
- Seeking QKA, QPA, APA, CEBS or other retirement plan designations
- Proficient in excel, working knowledge of Outlook, word etc.
- Ability to quickly learn ASC, Retirement Data base.
- Detail oriented, ability to multitask, adapt quickly to changes, exceptional organizational skills, adapt to changed priorities necessary to meet new deadlines.
- Maintain a positive outlook and attitude.
Location - Remote