Patient Scheduling Representative
Networks Connect is conducting a search on behalf of a client for a Patient Scheduling Representative position which will work onsite. You are the perfect person for this position if you have a desire to grow in your career. In this position you must be comfortable communicating over the phone with customers and being first point of contact in the facility while being able to help with scheduling, verifying insurance, and entering data. You will start the position with two (2) to three (3) weeks of paid training, and then move into the role full time. One (1) year of customer service experience, scheduling, or patient registration is required, and the position is a gateway to continued growth in your career with a large Healthcare network. Your working hours will be from 7:30am – 4:00pm OR 8:00am – 4:30pm OR 8:30am – 5:00pm EST (Eastern Time).
If you are interested in this Patient Scheduling Representative job, please apply today by submitting your resume.
17.50 - 20.00 hourly
Location - In Office
- Cincinnati, OH
- M-F (8 hour shift)
- Completing in depth training program that will prepare you for your job
- Communicating with customers face to face at a high quality
- Entering data in multiple systems with accuracy
- Registering patients while work in a fast-paced environment
- One (1) or more years of previous customer service experience or schedular
- Ability to stay organized and multi-tasking
- Desire to grow in your career