Customer Service Coordinator (HYBRID)
Networks Connect LLC is conducting a search for a Customer Service Coordinator position which will work in the office in Zionsville, IN on a hybrid basis. You are the perfect person for this position if you have a desire to grow in your career. In this position, you must be comfortable taking 30-40 inbound calls daily and helping customers resolve financial issues. You will start the position with three (3) to four (4) weeks of paid training. Financial experience or a FINRA Series 6 license would be helpful and the position will be a gateway to continued growth in your career with a multinational enterprise scale company. Your working hours will be from 8:30am to 5:00pm EST.
As a Customer Service Coordinator, your job duties will include:
- Completing in depth training program that will prepare you for your job.
- Taking 30-40 inbound calls daily and resolving customer issues.
- Escalating issues when unable to resolve.
- Communicating pleasantly with customers while on the phone.
You are the perfect person if you have:
- One (1) or more years of previous work experience.
- Comfortable speaking on the phone with customers.
- Desire to grow in your career.
- An FINRA Series 6 license.
If you are interested in this Customer Service Coordinator job, please apply today by submitting your resume.
43,000 - $52,000 salary
Location - In Office
- Greater Indianapolis, IN
Call Center & Customer Service