Kansas – Medication Aide (CMA)
Who We Are
Networks Connect is a healthcare staffing solutions company serving the short-term, long-term contract, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire staffing service needs of all companies in the healthcare or healthcare service industry.
We are looking to add talented Qualified Medication Aide to our team. We have full-time and PRN opportunities available in the area. Extremely flexible scheduling and a wide range of facilities to choose from.
- Kansas City
- 1 year of experience in healthcare field (preferred)
- Current, valid license for QMA for the state of Kansas.
- Certification in CPR (BLS)
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive pay and weekly paychecks
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Overtime rates over 40 hours
- Benefit eligibility is dependent on employee status