Job Description: Networks Connect Healthcare Staffing is currently conducting a search to add talented Radiological Technologists to our team. We offer full-time or part-time opportunities for Radiological Technologists. Facilitate and oversee all operations within our procedure rooms, including educating and preparing the patient, preparing sterile fields and trays, assisting the physician, and operating the c-arm and other necessary equipment.
Location - In Office
- Fort Wayne , IN
- Huntington, IN
- Flexible Schedule
- No weekends or Holidays
- Day Shift
- Operate C-arm during in-house procedures
- Assist physician during in-house procedures to prepare patient
- Prepare sterile tray and appropriate supplies for physician
- Monitor patient and record vitals during and post procedures
- Educate and inform patients on procedures and post-operative instructions
- Document accurately and thoroughly all required information on procedure flow sheet
- Prepare charts and orders for injections/procedures
- Assist with preoperative and postoperative duties
- Successful completion of a radiological diagnostic education from an accredited program
License / Certification
- Current licensure with registration from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
- Current Indiana State Board of Health General Certificate for Radiographers.
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification is required; BLS Certified