Physical Therapist (PT)
Networks Connect Healthcare Staffing is a healthcare staffing company that offers PRN, contract, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire employment opportunities to prospective candidates in Indiana.
Networks Connect Healthcare Staffing is currently conducting a search to add talented Physical Therapist (PT) to our team. We are looking for a compassionate and dependable Physical Therapist (PT) to fill several positions across Indiana. We offer, traveler contracts, full-time, part-time or PRN opportunities.
Hiring Per Visit! A Registered Physical Therapist (PT) administers physical therapy to patients on an intermittent basis in their place of residence. This is performed in accordance with physician orders and plan of care under the direction and supervision of the Director of Clinical Services/Nursing Supervisor.
Location - In Office
- Understands and adheres to established policies and procedures.
- Provides physician prescribed physical therapy.
- Improves or minimizes residual physical disabilities of the patient.
- Returns the individual to optimum and productive level within the patient's capabilities.
- Participates with all other health care personnel in patient care planning.
- Directs and supervises personnel as required.
- Takes initial history and makes initial evaluation.
- Performs all skilled procedures as ordered by physician.
- Consults with physicians regarding change in treatment.
- Writes reports to physicians regarding patient's progress.
- Instructs patients and family/significant others in home programs and activities of daily living.
- Participates in inservice programs and presents inservice programs as assigned.
- Participates in performance improvement activities as assigned.
- Attends all patient care conferences as scheduled.
- Prepares clinical and progress notes.
- Assists physician with evaluating level of function.
- Helps develop the plan of care and revise as necessary.
- Consults with family and Agency personnel. Completes and submits OASIS assessments, reassessments, transfers, resumptions of care, discharges and significant change in condition in accordance with Agency defined time frames.
- Appropriately utilizes ICD-9 codes.
- A current, unencumbered State Physical Therapy License in state of practice
- Current driver’s license, good driving record, proof of insurance, and reliable mode of transportation
- One year experience as a home care professional Physical Therapist and competent in performing comprehensive assessment and OASIS-C preferred
- The ability to make sound professional clinical judgment
- The ability to assess and document patient needs and formulate individualized patient care plans to meet those needs
- Proficiency in clinical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to drive in a car 2-3 hours per day
- Auto Insurance – Required
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status
- Competitive pay and weekly paychecks
- Competitive overtime rates
- Flexible schedule – Great work-life balance!