Recruiting Intern – Onsite Indianapolis, IN
Who We Are
Networks Connect Healthcare Staffing LLC is a healthcare staffing solutions company. We’re looking for an intern to join our dynamic, and passionate recruiting team. In this role, you’ll work closely within and beyond the talent team as we strive to scale our organization to meet market demand. You’ll gain exposure to a wide range of recruiting activities, including sourcing talent, candidate experience, and recruiting operations.
Why join us? Work in an entrepreneurial environment built on trust. We challenge ourselves to achieve goals that we never thought possible and at the same time, grow professionally and personally. We are looking for smart, forward-thinking problem-solvers to join our dynamic team. Are you an in-charge sort of person who likes to shape our company’s culture and to define the most important asset of any company – its people? If so, then this is the opportunity for you! We are offering a competitive base salary, top of market commission standard, very competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits, and 401k.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Unparalleled company culture
- Dedicated training program for all new hires
- Paid internship
- Company-provided technology
Training and Development Manager
- Indianapolis, IN
- Provide exceptional sourcing, quality assurance, and operational support to the Recruitment team
- Leverage online recruiting resources and in-house applicant tracking system (ATS) to identify and recruit the very best candidates, as well as making sure appropriate follow-up and documentation happens for each candidate
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriate skills, experience, and knowledge
- Work closely with recruiter(s) to develop sourcing strategies and candidate profiles based on position requirements
- Performing cold calls to potential candidates for a given job order
- Perform other duties as requested
- Must be able to work 25-40 hours per week
- Must be eager to learn new responsibilities and have a positive attitude
If you are interested in this Recruiting Intern – Onsite Indianapolis, IN Position, please apply today by submitting your resume. If you are interested in being considered for other jobs, please send an email with your resume to: JobSeeker@networks-connect.com and continue to explore our job postings online. We are excited to be a part of your next career move!