RN – PCU/Tele Nights
Shift Start - 7:00pm
Shift End - 7:00am
Additional Job Details
- Demonstrates critical thinking skills, scientific judgment and leadership in the anticipation and planning for safe delivery of care.
- Delegates patient care priorities commensurate with the education and experience of the staff available.
- Provides direction and supervision of assigned personnel delivering patient care.
- 48 guaranteed hours, OT at 49th hour
- 2 years experience
- Must have ACLS & BLS certifications (Must be through the American Heart Association)
- Must have vent/trach experience
- Must have CO or multi-state compact RN license, must be attached to resume