RN – Med/Surg Nights
- Dayton, OH
Shift Start - 7:00pm
Shift End - 7:30am
Additional Job Details
- Records all care information concisely, accurately and completely, in a timely manner, in the appropriate format and on the appropriate forms. Reports adverse reactions to medications or treatments in accordance with the policy regarding the administration of medications by a licensed registered nurse.
- Initiates patient education plan, as prescribed by physician. Teaches patients and significant others how to manage their illness/injury, by explaining: post-treatment home care needs.
- Changes dressings, inserts catheters, starts IVs. Prepares and administers (orally, subcutaneously, through an IV) and records prescribed medications.
- 48 hours guaranteed with OT at the 49th hour
- 2 years experience
- Must have recent hospital experience with trach & vent experience preferred
- Must have ACLS & BLS certifications (Must be through the American Heart Association)
- Must have OH RN license, must be attached to resume