Networks Connect LLC is conducting a search for an Enrollment Supervisor that will work hybrid on behalf of a client in Columbus, IN. Reporting to the Director of Data Integration and Development, you will be responsible for leading membership, COB, and COBRA functions. You will be supervising daily processes of these functional areas, tracking, and reporting departmental data. You will assist with the development of processes with and between other departments.
If you are interested in this Enrollment Supervisor job, please apply today by submitting your resume.
55,000 - 65,000 salary
Location - In Office
- Columbus, IN
- Providing on-going maintenance of eligibility requests handling and systems, policies, and procedures
- Developing, coordinating, and maintaining working relationships with all departments to assure prompt communications regarding membership, COB, and COBRA activities
- Developing, maintaining, and reporting statistical measurements assessing the effectiveness of department functions
- Supervising of membership, COB, and COBRA staff including assisting with interviewing, selection, training, and development
- Assisting with the evaluation of staff focusing on development and growth
- Creating new or revised audit procedures
- Creating audit reports as needed
- Conducting new group, renewal, and random eligibility audits and produce additional training recommendations
- Managing the department communication tracking processes
- Understanding and following mandated HIPAA, ERISA, COBRA, etc. regulations promulgated by state and federal governmental agencies
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage people and their varying skill levels.
- B.S. Degree, or equivalent work experience in a healthcare operation.
- Experience and demonstrated success in eligibility, enrollment, and COBRA functions.
- Understanding of medical and health plan terminology.
- Excellent writing and speaking skills. Ability to deliver clear guidelines to all levels of the workforce.
- Ability to work successfully at a self-directed pace in a changing, multi-task environment.
- Ability to work successfully under tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of PC word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Ability to set and manage departmental goals as well as individual goals.
- Ability to identify improvement opportunities and create a plan to make processes more efficient.
- Willingness to work overtime as needed.
- Health | Dental | Vision Insurance
Insurance Operations (claims)