Ohio – State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA)
Who We Are
Networks Connect is a healthcare staffing solutions company serving the short-term, long-term contract, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire staffing service needs of all companies in the healthcare or healthcare service industry.
We are looking to add talented State Tested Nursing Assistants to our team. We have full-time and PRN opportunities available in the area. Extremely flexible scheduling and a wide range of facilities to choose form.
- Columbus, OH
- Middletown, OH
- Cincinnati, OH
- Dayton, OH
- Cleveland, OH
- Akron, OH
- Toledo. OH
- Lima, OH
- Beavercreek, OH
- Dublin, OH
- Elyria, OH
- 1 year of experience in healthcare field (preferred)
- Current, valid license for STNA for the state of Ohio.
- Certification in CPR (BLS)
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive pay and weekly paychecks
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Overtime rates over 40 hours
- Benefit eligibility is dependent on employee status