Massachusetts – Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Who We Are
Networks Connect is a healthcare staffing solutions company serving the short-term, long-term contract, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire staffing service needs of all companies in the healthcare or healthcare service industry.
We are looking to add talented Licensed Practical Nurses to our team. We have full-time and PRN opportunities available in the area. Extremely flexible scheduling and a wide range of facilities to choose from.
- Boston, MA
- Braintree, MA
- Cape Cod, MA
- Falmouth, MA
- Lawrence, MA
- Meadowview, MA
- Megansett, MA
- New Bedford, MA
- Quincy, MA
- Wayland, MA
- Wood Mill, MA
- 1 year of experience in healthcare field (preferred)
- Current, valid license for LPN for the state of Massachusetts.
- Certification in CPR (BLS)
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive pay and weekly paychecks
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Overtime rates over 40 hours
- Benefit eligibility is dependent on employee status