Who We Are
Networks Connect is a healthcare staffing solutions company serving the short-term, long-term contract, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire staffing service needs of all companies in the healthcare or healthcare service industry. Full Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits Available!
We are looking to add talented Nursing Assistants – NA to our team. We have full-time and part-time opportunities available in the area for Nurse Assistants – NA who desire to work in long term care and assisted living facilities. Extremely flexible scheduling and a wide range of facilities to choose from for Nursing Assistants – NA.
- Competitive pay and weekly paychecks
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Overtime rates over 40 hours
- Benefit eligibility is dependent on employee status
Location - In Office
- Spokane, WA
- Long Term Care or Assisted Living experience (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills
License / Certification
- Current, valid license for Nursing Assistant - NA for the state of WA
- Certification in CPR (BLS)
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)