Talent Acquisitions Specialist (Entry Level Sales)
Who We Are
Networks Connect Healthcare Staffing LLC is one of the fastest growing healthcare staffing companies in Indiana and we are hiring for a Talent Acquisition Specialist responsible for sourcing and recruiting full-time and part-time healthcare professionals across multiple facilities. In this role, you will be responsible for full cycle recruiting with a strong emphasis on sourcing and hiring applicants utilizing various methods.
Why join us? Work in an entrepreneurial environment built on trust. We challenge ourselves to achieve goals that we never thought possible and at the same time, grow professionally and personally. We are looking for smart, forward-thinking problem-solvers to join our dynamic team. Are you an in-charge sort of person who likes to shape our company’s culture and to define the most important asset of any company – its people? If so, then this is the opportunity for you! We are offering a competitive base salary, top of market commission standard, very competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits, and 401k.
- Sources candidates by utilizing various methods (i.e., networking, referrals, online searches, internet postings, job/career fairs, local schools, etc.)
- Develop and maintain a ready pool of candidates by effectively using recruitment and sourcing technology
- Manages recruiting process and acts as a candidate advocate during the screening, job acceptance and assignment process
- Initiates the on-boarding of employees and supports the pre-employment process (background checks, drug testing, reference checks etc.) to ensure compliance and proper applicant tracking flow and records maintenance
- Assist new hires with the proper entry of their employment data
- Assist other departments with various administrative task as needed
- Maintaining a positive attitude accompanied by the desire to continuously improve yourself within your profession
- Eager to learn and grow in an entrepreneurial environment, which rewards great performance in big ways
- Strong desire to communicate with people, understand people, and screen people based on our Core Values and job requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks
- Self-motivated and able to work under limited supervision
If you are interested in this Talent Acquisitions Specialist (Entry Level Sales) Position, please apply today by submitting your resume. If you are interested in being considered for other jobs, please send an email with your resume to: JobSeeker@networks-connect.com and continue to explore our job postings online. We are excited to be a part of your next career move!