Marketing and Business Development Intern
Who We Are
Networks Connect Healthcare Staffing LLC is a healthcare staffing solutions company and we are hiring for a Marketing and Business Development Intern responsible for increasing brand recognition. Using various marketing channels and sales initiatives to drive revenue. Reporting directly to the Business Development Manager.
Why join us? Work in an entrepreneurial environment built on trust. We challenge ourselves to achieve goals that we never thought possible and at the same time, grow professionally and personally. We are looking for smart, forward-thinking problem-solvers to join our dynamic team. Are you an in-charge sort of person who likes to shape our company’s culture and to define the most important asset of any company – its people?
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on the competition
- Develop marketing material to aid with business development
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail, and web)
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Prospecting potential clients by phone, email. and client visits
- Identifying new development channels
- Promoting corporate branding on social media
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Help organize marketing events
- Assist other departments with various administrative tasks as needed
- Maintaining a positive attitude accompanied by the desire to continuously improve yourself within your profession
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks
- Eager to learn and grow in an entrepreneurial environment, which rewards great performance in big ways
- Strong desire to communicate with people, understand people, and screen people based on our core values and job requirements
- Self-motivated and able to work under limited supervision
If you are interested in this Marketing and Business Development Intern Position, please apply today by submitting your resume. If you are interested in being considered for other jobs, please send an email with your resume to: JobSeeker@networks-connect.com and continue to explore our job postings online. We are excited to be a part of your next career move!