Corporate Compliance Specialist
Who We Are
Networks Connect Healthcare Staffing LLC is one of the fastest growing healthcare staffing companies in Indiana and we are hiring a Credentialing Specialist. In this role, you will be responsible for provides the highest level of customer service to Healthcare Professionals, clients, and coworkers. The Credentialing Specialist will contribute to the culture of the office which is defined as being high energy, having strong accountability, and team orientation while focusing on professional development.
Why join us? Work in an entrepreneurial environment built on trust. We challenge ourselves to achieve goals that we never thought possible and at the same time, grow professionally and personally. We are looking for smart, forward-thinking problem-solvers to join our dynamic team. Are you an in-charge sort of person who likes to shape our company’s culture and to define the most important asset of any company – its people? If so, then this is the opportunity for you! We are offering a competitive base salary, top of market commission standard, very competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits, and 401k.
- Maintain copies of current state licenses, certifications, and medical testing
- Ensure compliance with company standards, client requirements, State and Federal policies and regulations
- Track license, certification, and medical expirations to ensure timely renewals
- Update system with changes in candidate information (i.e. addresses, phone numbers)
- Escalates for review and approval any questionable documentation to include, but not limited; background checks, drug screens, disciplinary actions and/or license actions
- Answer multi-phone lines, filing, faxing, scanning documentation.
- Assist with accounts receivable, accounts payable, expense reports, bank statement reconciliations, and accounting related transactions
- Assist with payroll and invoicing
- Prepares various operational reports as directed by Management
- Providing administrative support to the office team
- Multi-state and/or multi-division research
- Establish and maintain long-term working relationships with healthcare providers to ensure customer satisfaction and retention
- Maintain consistent contact with healthcare providers to ensure that expectations are clear and requirements are completed in a timely manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- One year work experience in a team environment preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with computers, including Microsoft Office
- Requires flexibility to move within different departments, workflows and tasks as needed
If you are interested in this Corporate Compliance Specialist Position, please apply today by submitting your resume. If you are interested in being considered for other jobs, please send an email with your resume to: JobSeeker@networks-connect.com and continue to explore our job postings online. We are excited to be a part of your next career move!