Business Account Manager (Sales Focus)
Who We Are
Networks Connect Healthcare Staffing LLC is one of the fastest growing healthcare staffing companies throughout the United States. We are seeking a full-time, Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm in office Business Account Manager. The Business Account Manager will have the primary responsibility for daily management of facilities within assigned territory. This includes but is not limited to management of positions, candidate submission, confirmation, issue resolution and ensuring excellent customer service is provided. The Business Account Manager is responsible for maintaining maximum productivity of all facilities within the assigned territory. Responsible for developing and maintaining optimal rapport with client contacts through utilization of a self-directed functional team concept.
Why join us? Work in an entrepreneurial environment built on trust. We challenge ourselves to achieve goals that we never thought possible and at the same time, grow professionally and personally. We are looking for smart, forward-thinking problem-solvers to join our dynamic team. Are you an in-charge sort of person who likes to shape our company’s culture and to define the most important asset of any company – its people? If so, then this is the opportunity for you! We are offering a competitive base salary, top of market commission standard, very competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits, and 401k.
- Act as liaison between Recruiters, Schedulers, and facilities.
- Understand the needs of the facility and match appropriate candidates to their open positions.
- Review ALL applications thoroughly to assure quality control of candidates.
- Proactively and aggressively call facilities to add and update needs.
- Communicate and negotiate with internal and external clients.
- Confirm contract details with facilities and Recruiters.
- Build a strong working relationship with all Networks-Connect teams / departments.
- Function in collaboration with Networks-Connect team members (Account Management, IVS Managers (if applicable), Clinical Liaison, Recruitment, Sales, Payroll & Billing) to effectively manage facility needs. Information should be disseminated to the appropriate teams.
- Represent and support the business initiatives of Networks-Connect.
- Service all internal and external customers in a professional, positive manner at all times.
- Ensure and provide appropriate coverage (i.e. backup) when aligned Associate or colleagues are out of the office
- Other duties as assigned, with or without accommodation
- Bachelor’s degree in Business preferred.
- Hospital Human Resource, Nursing, or Staffing Company Sales Management experience a plus.
- SKILLS/ABILITIES/BEHAVIORS: Open, strong communicator/good listener. Integrity-based judgment and decision-making skills. Effective verbal and written communication skills. Team builder - communicate and work in a respectful, supportive manner. Ability to utilize company’s technology systems Ability to make own decisions based on data and instinct. Results orientation. Mobilize and energize while maintaining a high energy level
- Individual effectiveness: Must have strong attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and prioritize. Excellent organizational and time management skills. Good problem solving and decision-making skills including the ability to think ahead and get things done without the intervention from others. Ability to work independently, but also have a strong commitment to being a team player. Demonstrate accountability and dependability. Strong customer service and interpersonal skills. Communicates effectively on the phone and in writing. Listens attentively and with empathy. Works well in a team environment and collaborates effectively with others. Drives for results: Self-motivated and demonstrates a sense of urgency and commitment in a fast-paced environment. Takes initiative to pro-actively address client concerns and issues.
- Teamwork: Interacts with people effectively. Able and willing to share and receive information. Co-operates within the group and across group. Supports group decisions and puts group goals ahead of own goals.
- Work Standards: Sets and maintains high performance standards Pays close attention to detail, accuracy, and completeness Shows concern for all aspects of the job and follows up on work outputs
- Reliability: Takes personal responsibility for job performance. Completes work in a timely and consistent manner. Sticks to commitments.
If you are interested in this Business Account Manager (Sales Focus) Position, please apply today by submitting your resume. If you are interested in being considered for other jobs, please send an email with your resume to: JobSeeker@networks-connect.com and continue to explore our job postings online. We are excited to be a part of your next career move!